Could you become a Newmarket trader?
When Newmarket opens in spring 2020, it will be home to four catering units (two resident and two visitor), as well as resident market stalls and visitor stalls.
Resident traders will be expected to trade six days a week Monday to Saturday, 8am - 6pm.
Visitor traders will be able to stipulate which days they trade throughout the week.
Newmarket is looking for:
- Uniqueness and mix of products
- Display and quality of visual merchandise
- Customer experience
- Recycled and fairtrade products
- Fresh and local produce (excluding butchery and fish mongers)
- Delicatessen – fine / unusual / foreign prepared food products (we would particularly welcome bakery and cheese products)
For more information and stall prices, please see our Market Leaflet (PDF Document, 2.29 Mb)
Apply for a stall
If you would like to apply for a stall or catering unit, please complete the relevant application form and return it to the address listed on the final page of your form.
Market Stall Application (Word Document, 0.1 Mb)
Catering Units Application (Word Document, 0.1 Mb)
Last updated: Thu 6 February, 2020 @ 10:24