Why do we need your personal information?
We may need to use some information about you to:
- Deliver services and support to you;
- Manage those service we provide to you;
- Train and manage the employment of our workers who deliver those services;
- Help investigate any worries or complaints you have about your services;
- Keep track of spending on services;
- To undertake public tasks;
- To uphold legal rights and obligations
- Check the quality of services;
- To help with research and planning of new services.
Last updated: Mon 28 January, 2019 @ 13:13