You are entitled to be told if any personal information is held about you and if it is, to be given:
- A copy of the information in permanent form
- An explanation of any technical or complicated terms
- Any information we have about where they got your information from
- A description of the information, the purposes for processing the information, and
who we are sharing the information with
- The logic involved in any automated decisions (if you have specifically asked for this).
- Requesting Information
Data Protection, Freedom of Information information, Environmental Information Regulations and Re-use of Public Sector Information from North West Leicestershire District Council
- How to make a Subject Access Request
Under the Data Protection Act 2018, individuals have the right to make a request in writing for a copy of the information you hold about them on computer and in some manual filing systems. This is called a subject access request.
- CCTV and Personal Information
CCTV as covered by the Data Protection Act 2018.
- Service Area Privacy Notices
privacy notice service area department