What will be sent to me?

You are entitled to be told if any personal information is held about you and if it is, to be given:

  • A copy of the information in permanent form
  • An explanation of any technical or complicated terms
  • Any information we have about where they got your information from
  • A description of the information, the purposes for processing the information, and
    who we are sharing the information with
  • The logic involved in any automated decisions (if you have specifically asked for this).

Related Pages (4)

  • Requesting Information

    Data Protection, Freedom of Information information, Environmental Information Regulations and Re-use of Public Sector Information from North West Leicestershire District Council

  • How to make a Subject Access Request

    Under the Data Protection Act 2018, individuals have the right to make a request in writing for a copy of the information you hold about them on computer and in some manual filing systems. This is called a subject access request.

  • CCTV and Personal Information

    CCTV as covered by the Data Protection Act 2018.

  • Service Area Privacy Notices

    privacy notice service area department