Please find below a list of the key plans and policies that guide the work of the Housing Service. Links to the documents can be found at the bottom of the page.
Housing Strategy The Council's priorities and ambitions with regard to meeting and managing current and future housing demand in the District
Tenancy Strategy Guidance document for providers of social and affordable rented homes in North West Leicestershire
Allocations Policy Criteria for admission onto the Council's Housing Register and the management of allocations through the Council's Choice Based Lettings Scheme.
Local Lettings Plans Council housing schemes at which specific lettings rules are applied because there is an added need to ensure a blanaced community of tenants.
Homelessness How the Council and its partners intend to prevent homelessness and ensure suitable support and housing options are available for those who find themselves homeless or at risk of homelessness. The Council also has a Severe Weather Energency Protocol (SWEP) designed to protect those at risk of rough sleeping during prolonged periods of cold weather.
Value for Money This plan is developed in consultation with Council tenants to ensure that the Council's Housing servics operate as efficiently and effectively as possible in delivering for our customers.
- North West Leicestershire District Council Tenancy Strategy- Guidance for Registered Providers on the Use of Social and Affordable Housing (PDF Document, 4.23 Mb)
- Local lettings plan - cherry tree court (Word Document, 0.1 Mb)
- Local lettings plan - linford and verdon (Word Document, 0.1 Mb)
- Local lettings plan - royal oak court (Word Document, 0.1 Mb)
- Local lettings plan - clover lane (PDF Document, 0.16 Mb)
- Potters Way Local Lettings Plan (Word Document, 0.1 Mb)
- Homeless Prevention and Rough Sleeping Strategy 2019 - 2024 (PDF Document, 1.01 Mb)
- Allocations Policy (PDF Document, 0.54 Mb)
- Housing Strategy 2021-2026 (PDF Document, 0.58 Mb)
- Housing Service Value for Money Strategy (PDF Document, 1.05 Mb)
- VFM Statement 2019 2024 (PDF Document, 0.26 Mb)
Last updated: Tue 28 November, 2023 @ 14:14