Featuring Technogym equipment and helpful, qualified staff, you can be sure that no matter what goal you have set yourself - our gyms will help you achieve them.
We're open seven days a week from early morning until late at night..
If you are a regular user at Ibstock Leisure Complex then ask for more information on their saver card
Alternatively, if you are disabled, on a low income, a student, a carer or aged 60 plus, why not become a Leisure Link member where you can get discounts at all the leisure facilities.
Please be aware that the following age restrictions are in place for using the fitness suites.
- Cardiovascular equipment - 14 years and over
- Resistance equipment - 16 years and over
- Free weights - 18 years and over
Working Out At Our Fitness Suite
If you have never used one of our fitness suite or it has been over 12 months since you last used us then you will need to book in for an induction.
To do this, simply call either centre and speak to a member of the gym team or just pop into your nearest centre when you are near
Once inducted you can visit whenever you want, making the most of our fantastic facilities as well as programmes and training advice from our team of qualified instructors.
- Monday to Friday 9am until 10.30pm
- Saturday and Sunday 9am until 5.30pm
- Please note the fitness suites will be closed to the general public at the following times due to GP referral sessions Tuesday and Thursday 10.30 until 11.30am
Joining Fees - includes induction and programmes
- Adult joining fee - £6.40
- Junior joining fee - £4.80
- Leisure Link joining fee - £4.80
- Adult - £3.80
- Junior - £2.85
- Leisure Link - £2.85
Last updated: Fri 19 July, 2019 @ 15:50