To get a licence to run a riding establishment (where horses or ponies are hired out for riding or used for riding instruction) in North West Leicestershire you need to complete and return our Hiring Out Horses Application Form (PDF Document, 0.24 Mb) along with the relevant Animal Licensing Fees (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb). Please refer to the relevant section in The Animal Welfare Regulations and the Guidance Notes for Hiring out Horses (PDF Document, 0.45 Mb)

Last updated: Tue 4 June, 2024 @ 10:33