- Additional black bin request
- Additional garden waste service
- Assisted collection service request
- Moving house - need bins?
- Moving house – need recycling containers?
- Order compostable food waste liners
- Order bins for a newly built home
- Request a new, replacement or bin repair
- Request additional or replacement recycling containers
From this page you can report any issues and order new or replacement recycling containers and bins.
Please note we are currently facing delivery delays for recycling containers and bins. We will try our best to deliver your bins and containers in the timeframes below, but please bear with us if your delivery takes a little longer.
These timeframes also apply if you have already ordered a recycling container or bin. Our team is working hard to clear any backlog.
- Red boxes, yellow bag and blue bags - Deliveries may take 4-6 weeks
- Wheeled bins - Wheeled bin repairs may take up to 8 weeks. If you have ordered a new bin or a replacement, this may take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
Please follow our advice for putting out extra recycling whilst you wait for your containers to arrive. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience at this busy time.
You can use as many red boxes, blue bags and yellow bags as you need for your recycling. They can be ordered online at no additional cost.
Refuse and garden waste bins
If you need a new, replacement or repair for your refuse or garden waste bins, you can do this online.
If you are moving into a newly built property, please order bins and recycling containers online.
If you are moving house (into an existing property) and need a refuse or garden waste bin, please order one here.
If you are moving house (into an existing property) and need recycling containers, please order them here.
Refuse bin sizes
Please note in 2013 the Council's refuse and recycling collections policy resulted in a reduction in the size of the standard wheeled bin for refuse from a 240 litre wheeled bin to a smaller 180 litre wheeled bin. Therefore the refuse bin you receive may be smaller than the one you have now.
Food waste collection trial
We're currently running a weekly food waste collection trial with 4000 pre-selected households in the district. If you are on the trial, you can report any issues with your food waste containers and order more food waste liners using the links below.
Order a roll of compostable food waste liners, kitchen caddy or outdoor food waste bin.
Related Links (1)
Last updated: Fri 24 March, 2023 @ 15:55