- Additional garden waste service
- Bulky waste collections
- Missed waste collection
- Recycle more
- Recycling A to Z
- Recycling and household waste sites
- Need a recycling container or bin?
- Recycling news and updates
- Street Cleansing
- Trade waste and recycling
- Waste Charter
- What can I recycle and where?
- When is my next bin collection?
- Why recycle? And what happens to it?
From this page you'll find lots of information and fun facts about reducing, reusing and recycling in North West Leicestershire.
From ordering new or replacement recycling and waste containers to discovering our commercial waste services, have a look around and feel free to contact us with any questions or queries.
By separating your recycling, you're helping to keep the quality high, produce a better end product and it means we can sell the recycling to invest back into council services which helps to keep your council tax down.
We have different containers for different materials to make sure the quality of what we collect is always the best - so we can get the best price for it.
All of our material goes to reprocessors in the UK and EU, so there is less travelling for the materials before they are recycled - saving both CO2 emissions and money. Find out what happens to your recycling.
For the latest news and updates:
- Follow our Twitter page
- Sign up to our quarterly NWL Enviro e-newsletter
- Visit our recycling news page
Related Documents (3)
- Household Recycling Guide (PDF Document, 1.67 Mb)
- Refuse & recycling collections policy (PDF Document, 0.62 Mb)
- NWLDC Waste Carrier Licence (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
Related Links (2)
Last updated: Fri 23 September, 2022 @ 15:30