This page is dedicated in providing relevant information for North West Leicestershire District Council Leaseholders that have bought their flat under the Right to Buy Scheme or by assignment.
As a leaseholder, you have to pay your flat's share of North West Leicestershire District Council's costs of maintaining the block and providing services.
For the Home Contents Policy Booklet click here
For further information on the services we provide to leaseholders please contact us on 01530-454545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application for Home Improvements
- Leaseholder Handbook
- Leasehold Home Contents Insurance
- Gas Servicing Advice
- Worried About Your Mortgage
- Leasehold Advisory Service
- Shelter Leasehold Rights
- First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber)
- North West Leicestershire District Council Housing
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- The Federation of Private Residents' Association (FPRA)
Last updated: Wed 14 February, 2018 @ 09:43