Prior to submission, we have undertaken a number of stages of consultation on the Partial Review:
Consultation ran from 20 November 2019 – 8 January 2020
The Publication version is the final stage of plan making before the Local Plan Partial Review is submitted to the Planning Inspectorate.
All of the documentation that was produced for the consultation can be viewed below:
- Publication Consultation Document (PDF Document, 0.45 Mb) (containing an amended Policy S1 of the adopted Local Plan)
- Sustainability Appraisal Report (incorporating Equality Impact Assessment and Health Impact Assessment)
- SA Report Appendix A - Review of Relevant Plans, Policies and Programmes
- SA Report Appendix B - Baseline Data
- SA Report Appendix C - Assessment Tables
Statement of Representations Procedure and Statement of Fact (PDF Document, 0.43 Mb)
Statement of Consultation - Publication Version (PDF Document, 0.66 Mb)
Statement of Common Ground (PDF Document, 0.5 Mb)
We received 37 responses to the Publication consultation. These can be seen on the Examination library page.
Emerging Options and Issues consultations
You can read more about the work we did prior to the Publication stage on our Local Plan Review – Progress so far page.
Last updated: Mon 14 February, 2022 @ 16:26