There are many ways you can pay you bills and invoices to us:
- Direct Debit - the easest way to make regular payments
- Pay online - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Telephone payments - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Barcoded bills - you can take your barcoded bill, invoice or rent card and make cash payments, for free at all PayPoint outlets (some may also accept debit cards, but may charge for this). At Post Offices you can pay with cash, cheque or a debit card for free. We don't take cash at our offices.
You can also pay by post. Please don't send cash through the post as it is not secure.
Parking fines must be paid to Leicestershire County Council
- Visit the Leicestershire County Council website to pay a parking fine online
- Contact Leicestershire County Council to pay a parking fine over the phone: 0116 3057953
If you have a query about paying your bills, please contact Exchequer Services on 01530 454820.
Last updated: Mon 19 October, 2020 @ 09:09