You can pay these bills by post:

  • Council tax
  • Housing rent
  • Business rates
  • 'Sundry debtor' invoices (such as business waste collection, Piper Lifelines, paying back Housing Benefit overpayments and more).
  • Miscellaneous income (such as planning fees, licensing application fees and more).

Don't forget to include your reference number, name and address when you send us a cheque. Check the address on the bill or invoice to be sure you're sending it to the right place.

If we receive a cheque with no details then we will not know where to credit it to - and we'll have to sent the cheque back to the bank.

Last updated: Mon 12 May, 2014 @ 15:40