In this topic pupils will:
- Learn how the Clock Tower was constructed;
- Use mathematical skills to work out figures linked with the Clock Tower;
- Apply design and computing skills to create their own design of Memorial Square.
Below you may download the guidance notes, resource sheets, teacher's handouts and teacher's slides providing background information, suggested tasks and details of any additional resources you will need.
To use the resources, first download the guidance notes then download the relevant resource sheets, handouts and slides for the tasks that you wish to give your pupils.
- Topic 2 guidance notes (PDF Document, 0.77 Mb)
- Sheet g key facts and figures (PDF Document, 1.09 Mb)
- Sheet h build a clock tower (PDF Document, 0.13 Mb)
- Handout j development of memorial square (PDF Document, 5.54 Mb)
- Slides g key facts and figures (Powerpoint Presentation, 4.04 Mb)
- Model templates (PDF Document, 1.35 Mb)
Last updated: Mon 29 October, 2018 @ 09:51