Skip to Content

Top tasks:

Housing Benefit helps you pay your rent if you are on a low income. The rules are set nationally, but we run the scheme in North West Leicestershire.

If you claim Universal Credit, your rent costs will usually be included in that claim - you won't be able to get Housing Benefit as well.

The rules are complicated - so contact us if you're in any doubt.

Find out more about Housing Benefit.

Share this page:

Last updated: