Talking to your children about the Coronavirus
- UNICEF: How to talk to your child about Coronavirus
- Coronavirus (Covid-19): How to talk to your child
- Child Mind Institute: Talking to your children about Coronavirus
A Department for Education helpline to answer questions about coronavirus for staff, parents and young people is available:
- Phone: 0800 046 8687.
- Email: DfE.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening hours: 8am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)
Follow the Department for Education on social media for the latest support and updates.
- BBC Bitesize has many resources from ages 3 to 16+
Indoor Activity Ideas
Last updated: Fri 3 April, 2020 @ 17:33