Find out what benefits you could get and how to claim.
- what benefits you could get
- how much you could get
- how to claim
- how your benefits will be affected if you have a change in your circumstances
The calculators will give an estimate based on the information you give. They won't ask for your name or address or other personal information.
There are several different calculators listed at Gov.uk, and they are all easy to use.
Before you start you will need:
- Details of your income - such as wages, benefits and pensions
- Details of your savings
- Your weekly or monthly rent
- The amount of Council Tax you have to pay this year.
The calculation will be an estimate based on the information you give. So the amount may change when you apply for benefits.
Last updated: Fri 22 October, 2021 @ 14:28