Electric Vehicle Charging
We have installed electric vehicle charging points in a number of our public car parks to support local residents and visitors and encourage the adoption of electric vehicles.
- Ashby - North Street car park (four)
- Castle Donington - Clapgun Street car park (four)
- Thringstone - The Green car park (four)
- Whitwick - Vicarage Street car park (four)
- Coalville - Margaret Street car park (four)
- Measham - Peggs Close (four)
All the locations are listed on at zap-map.com. Further details about the charging points can be found at www.pod-point.com.
Users of the electric charging points are charged per kilowatt hour of charging. Those using the spaces in our pay and display car parks must also pay for their parking.
Due to the recent impact from the energy market resulting in significantly higher costs of electricity from our supplier we will be increasing the current Electric Vehicle Charging Point (EVCP) tariff rates in our car parks to 70 pence per kwh, this necessary increase will start from the 9th January 2023
Last updated: Wed 7 December, 2022 @ 14:00