Help us to ‘Recycle more…’ with our new, exciting recycling campaign!
Recycle more… aims to encourage residents and businesses in our district to recycle more materials, more often. Together we can reach our goal of a 50% recycling rate with our three year plan.
The journey so far...
- Recycling lorries now display a variety of educational messaging about recycling
- 250 households are signed up to trial new recycling containers in an attempt to make recycling easier and more convenient going forward
- A weekly separate food waste collection trial for 2000 households in the south of Measham starts in the autumn
- Awareness is being raised about what can and can’t be recycled, where it goes and the consequences of not recycling
- A kerbside collection of batteries and old mobile phones will be provided to residents this autumn
Let's create a greener and more sustainable district for everyone. Take a look at the related documents below to see how we plan to achieve this, and let us know how we can help you Recycle more...
Last updated: Wed 11 September, 2019 @ 16:56