Help us to ‘Recycle more…’ with our new, exciting recycling campaign!
Recycle more… aims to encourage residents and businesses in our district to recycle more materials, more often. Together we can reach our goal of a 50% recycling rate with our three year plan.
The journey so far...
- Recycling lorries now display a variety of educational messaging about recycling
- 250 households are currently trialling a new recycling trolley in an attempt to make recycling easier and more convenient going forward. Read all about the trial.
- A separate weekly food waste collection trial for 2000 households in parts of Measham and some surrounding villages has been running. Find out more. Please note the trial is currently suspended due to the current Coronavirus outbreak.
- Awareness is being raised about what can and can’t be recycled, where it goes and the consequences of not recycling
- A kerbside collection of batteries and old mobile phones is now provided to residents. We collected almost 1 tonne of batteries in the first 3 months!
Let's create a greener and more sustainable district for everyone. Take a look at the related documents below to see how we plan to achieve this, and let us know how we can help you Recycle more...
Last updated: Thu 19 March, 2020 @ 13:07