How to get help

Domestic Abuse is one of the biggest causes of homelessness across the United Kingdom.

If you are suffering domestic abuse and need help with your housing situation contact the Homeless Advice Team on freephone 0800 952 0079. A Housing Officer can refer you to a specialist Domestic Abuse worker who is based within the team and discuss the options available to you. We can also help if you need help and advice to stay safe in your current home.

Further information on the support the Council provides to victims of domestic abuse can be found on the link below

Domestic abuse or violence is a crime and should be reported to the police -

Call 999 if it’s an emergency or you’re in immediate danger.

Last updated: Tue 21 March, 2023 @ 09:13