Improve your mental and physical health with yoga, mindfulness and other therapeutic sessions.
The Marleine Reid Centre are offering 12 months of wellbeing sessions that are completely free!!
These specialised sessions are a great opportunity for anyone in the area who wants to boost their physical and emotional health, manage stress and come together to create a circle of people who care and support each other. People of all ages, walks of life and abilities are welcome.
- Mindful Mondays at the Marleine Reid Centre - every Monday (term time) - 10.00-12pm
- Release and Restore at the Marleine Reid Centre - every Monday (term time) 12.30-1.30pm
- Feel Good at the Marleine Reid Centre - every Monday evening (term time) - 7-8.15pm
- Mindful Mamas at the Marleine Reid Centre - every Tuesday (term time) - 9.30-11.00am
- Namast-yay - Yoga - at the Marleine Reid Centre - every Wednesday evening (term time) - 5.30-6.30pm
- Breathe at the Charles Booth Centre Thringstone - every Thursday - 10.30-11.30am
To check availability and to book a session visit The Inner Movement website. Alternitavely you can call Lucianne on 0730 577 9238.
Take a look at the Marleine Reid Centre Health and Wellbeing booklet to find out more about the sessions.
Last updated: Mon 16 May, 2022 @ 12:15