The best way to improve council homes and services is to involve tenants and leaseholders.
We've set out our aims to involve to to improve services in our Resident Involvement Agreement.
We are always looking for people to join us - together we can make a difference to your community.
There are a number of ways you can get involved detailed below:
- The Tenants and Leaseholders Consultation Forum
- The Tenant Scrutiny Panel
- The Performance and Finance Working Group
- The Landlord Services Working Group
- The Over Fifties Forum
- The Intouch Editorial Panel
- Become an Estate Evaluator
- Join a Recruitment Panel
- Your local Tenant Association (TA)
- Local Area Pop-Ups
If you would like to join us, call the Resident Involvement Team on 01530 454795 or email email@example.com
Alternatively, please complete our Menu of Involvement form and send it to us:
Menu of involvement (PDF Document, 0.54 Mb)
Last updated: Thu 19 September, 2019 @ 09:07