The best way to improve council homes and services is to involve tenants and leaseholders.
We've set out our aims to involve to to improve services in our Resident Involvement Agreement.
We are always looking for people to join us - together we can make a difference to your community.
There are a number of ways you can get involved detailed below:
- The Tenants and Leaseholders Consultation Forum
- The Tenant Scrutiny Panel
- The Performance and Finance Working Group
- The Landlord Services Working Group
- The Over Fifties Forum
- The Intouch Editorial Panel
- Become an Estate Evaluator
- Join a Recruitment Panel
- Your local Tenant Association (TA)
- Local Area Pop-Ups
If you would like to join us, call the Resident Involvement Team on 01530 454795 or email email@example.com
Alternatively, please have a look at our Menu of Involvement:
Menu of Involvement 2022 (PDF Document, 8.17 Mb)
Annual Report: Here is a copy of our 2019/20 Housing Annual Report for our Tenant's. This year we decided to include the annual report in the July 2021 edition on Intouch. Your comments on this would be very welcome, please call 01530 454795 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: Fri 2 September, 2022 @ 15:00