Let's Get Moving Awards 2023
The North West Leicestershire Let's Get Moving Awards, formerly the Sport and Health Awards, will be taking place on Thursday 23rd November for the Childrens awards and Friday 24th November for the Adult awards 2023.
The Let's Get Moving Awards celebrates the fantastic achievements and dedication to sport and health in North West Leicestershire.
This year we are hosing the awards slightly different. The first awards evening will be dedicated to recognising the fantastic achievements of our Children & Young People. The following evening will be to celebrate our inspiring Adult nominees within the district.
The catagories for this year are:
Children & Young People Awards
- Let's Get Moving School Award
- Primary School Team of the year
- Secondary School Team of the year
- Junior Team of the year
- Junior Sports Person of the year
- Let's Get Moving Young Hero
- Activ8 School of the year
- Group or Club of the year
- Let's Get Moving Hero
- Team of the year
- Disabled Person of the year
- Let's Get Moving for health
- Sports Person of the year
- Active Mums Award of the year
- Outstanding Contribution
Criteria for both awards evenings can be found here Let's Get Moving Awards Criteria 2023 (PDF Document, 0.69 Mb)
It's easy to nominate someone for the awards, use this link for both awards to cast your vote -
North West Leicestershire Let's Get Moving Nomination Form 2023
Contact Samantha Heap for more information.
Last updated: Mon 13 November, 2023 @ 09:27