Are you looking for something to do this February half term? Book and join one of our FREE Geocaching sessions.
What is Geocaching?
Geocaching is an exciting outdoor adventure for the whole family. It is a modern day twist on a treasure hunt it is suitable for the whole family. All you need is a handheld GPS and a sense of fun. A ‘cache’ is a small waterproof treasure box hidden outdoors.
When and where are this sessions?
We are running 6 FREE sessions over February half term:
- Monday 17 February, 1pm - 3pm Coalville Park, LE67 3JB
- Tuesday 18 February, 10am -12noon YHA National Forest, Moira, DE12 6BD
- Wednesday19 February, 1pm - 3pm Coalville Forest Adventure Park, LE67 3RJ
- Thursday 20 February, 10am -12noon Holly Hayes Wood, Whitwick, LE67 5GJ
- Friday 21 February, 10am -12noon Hermitage Fishing Lake and Recreation Ground, LE67 5FU
- Sunday 23 February, 10am -12noon Moira Furnace Museum and Country Park, DE12 6AT
See our poster here to download and share Geocaching February 2020 (PDF Document, 1.06 Mb)
How can we sign up?
If you would like to sign up please contact Georgia: call 01530 454 735 or email
Last updated: Wed 15 January, 2020 @ 10:37