Crime and anti-social behaviour is low in North West Leicestershire - and we're determined to keep it that way.
Through the Safer North West Partnership we work closely with a range of organisations to keep our towns and villages safe.
Our vision is to work together to make North West Leicestershire a safer place for residents, communities, businesses and visitors.
- Community Safety Strategy Refresh 2016 -17 (PDF Document, 0.55 Mb)
- North west leicestershire community safety strategy 2014-2017 (PDF Document, 0.59 Mb)
- Leicestershire Police
- Leicestershire Fire & Rescue Service
- Leicestershire County Council
- Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust
- Living Without Abuse
- Leicestershire & Rutland Substance Misuse Partnership
- Leicestershire & Rutland Probation Trust
- Swanswell Alcohol, Drug & Support Services
- Women's Aid Leicestershire Limited
Last updated: Tue 27 November, 2018 @ 12:15